From now on i'll only look at you....
JYJ no more dbsk... i dunt understand what's
it all bout.... just bcoz junsu's tweeted seems
to be to u-know doesn't means they should make hime like that..
4 writing such a cruel comment to who u call friend
its a pitiful stupid persons...
Just bcoz junsu write
“This can’t be true… I came to believe that the person was the enemy of all five of us, however now I think not all of us see it that way.” “Seeing how you express your gratitude to someone who was our enemy, makes me wondering… there must be a lot of things happened when we were apart for a long time. I’m getting tired.” “I try to think, see, and listen only to the good things from all these times, but just today I find it really difficult.” “Eventhough we’re apart, this isn’t right, Hyung. We used to share the same thought. Why are you doing this.”
doesn't mean u stupid sungmin can write those rude words..
bcos ur word i totally hate u!!! and suju
“After keeping it in after sometime, I’m leaving this message because I feel this has gone too far. Does (he) not remember the old days when we said we’d work hard together? We were happy even when we were practicing. Did (he) really forget the times when we thought going on broadcast even just once felt like a dream? I’d like it if (he) could look in the mirror once again and think whether (he) has forgotten his rookie mindset~ I understood and forgave them for leaving us without a single word so they could find their own paths, but I don’t know why they are making a fool out of themselves by quietly saying all kinds of these absurd lies and hurtful sayings.”
and not 4get BOA and dummy shindong who retweet
of infamous unknown fucking ass who tweeted rudely bout jyj
by saying
“Enemy (敵): An opponent who wants to fight or hurt another.
Ingratitude (背恩忘德): An attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to someone and betraying them.
In other words, saying that my family wants to fight or hurt another is an attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to them and betraying them!”
No comments:
Post a Comment